in Al Khobar , Jubail - Saudi Arabia
Experience: 6 - 11
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Laws (LLB)(Law)
Nationality: Saudi Arabian
Industry Type: Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area:Lawyers / Legal Advisors Jan 25, 2018
We are looking for Legal Advisor for , Saudi Arabia.
Provide assistance and advice in all the legal matters related with ABIS and its divisions, negotiations, contracts, etc. defending the rights and the legitimate interests of the ABIS Group. Drafting and reviewing the legal filings and drafting technically correct opinions. Maintaining client relationships and conducts new research work as well.
• Provide legal consultant services for the corporate business units and departments and represent it in front of others, for the purpose of saving its assets, money and properties. And work to increase the general legal awareness and avoid any obstacle in case of resorting to the court within the regulations and legislation applied in the kingdom.
• Plan, organize and coordinate legal acts required for the corporate.
• Express professional legal opinion and provide advice and legal opinion with all the work assigned to him for the corporate deferent units and departments.
• Raise legal awareness through organizing seminars and courses and cooperate with the department managers and provide support and professional opinion for them
• Review all the contracts and agreements between the corporate and external agencies and provide opinion that is lining up with the rules and regulations.
• Follow up cases that is arises by the corporate against others, or raised by others against the corporate and attend legal court hearings, labour and work office and civil rights.
• Investigate with the employees regarding the financial and managerial violation that is committed by some of the corporate employees
• Providing legal advice with the contracts and agreements between the corporate and others
• Making sure that the corporate business and activities are line with the applied rules in the kingdom
• Briefed on the decisions and instructions that is issued by the competent government agencies, and inform the concerned once on the corporation about its effects and keep it in a specific files
• Keeping documents, records, files and legal references in a in appropriate shape and order
• Perform any work or follow ups requested by his line manager related to the nature of the position
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor’s with Min 6 Years of experience with same position in law form and any group of interviews.
Nationality – Saudi
Gender – Male / Female.
University degree qualification in Law
4-5 years of experience in the same field
2 years in a leadership position related to legal consulting
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Leadership ability
• Good knowledge & experience in roles, regulations, legal and commercial affairs
• Ability to handle responsibilities
• Good sense of commitment
• Perform good accuracy at work
• Follow up & pursuing skills
• Good knowledge in uses and applications of the information technology
• ability to show initiative, self-sufficiency
• problem solving and be solutions focussed
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• ability to communicate with all organisational levels
Keyword: Legal Advisor, Legal, Compliance, legal Advisory, commercial affairs