PURPOSE :This Job Accountabilities describes the duties and responsibilities of HSE Officer.
SCOPE :This Job Accountabilities shall apply to anyone who is assigned to this job irrespective of his grade in the Company.
CONCEPT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The position requires knowledge and exposure to company’s core processes vis-à-vis HSE practices. He must be person having analytical skills to draw inferences from the reported data on key HSE performance parameters and ability to take control measures and improvement initiatives to improve upon the current state of affairs. Incumbent must be computer literate and possesses good communication knowledge.
1. Collect accidents/injuries data from sites and follow up for timely compilation of HSE monthly statistics report. Ensure its distribution to all concerned after the approval of Manager HSE.
2. Assist Manager HSE for availability of HSE equipment at sites and prepare specification for different HSE items. Coordinate for the procurement and dispatch of HSE gears/personnel protective equipment (PPE) for all sites.
3. Follow-up for routine activities and items/indents with other departments e.g. Stores, Procurement, E&P, Admin etc. including suppliers & vendors.
4. Assist Manager HSE in developing and promoting HSE programs by writing the HSE rules and procedures applicable to our business in general after scanning the internationally recognized HSE literature.
5. Share injuries/incidents reports, create new flyers and modify site flyers and send to all sites.
6. Assist Manager HSE in developing and conducting training courses for HSE supervisors/ HSE personnel and other management employees.
7. Correspond with sites regarding established routines (responding different queries through memos).
10. Prepare HSE documents and assists Manager HSE to deal with the Customer on matters of HSE.
11. Take ownership of company’s HSE policy, core and operating values and ensures their implementation.
Industry Type :
Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area :