• Apple to develop strategies designed to deliver, cost effective, energy efficient designs with minimum maintenance.
• Expert in electrical services design (for low and medium voltage, including communication system)–power and lighting schemes, single line diagrams & IT network and telephone system, electrical load calculations (using electrical design software) and specification writing, incorporating the latest sustainable energy efficient technologies.
• ensure surveys, feasibility studies, value engineering, calculations and reports are actioned.
• review, analyze and implement new design technologies and action amendments to Building Regulations etc.
• assist site electrical engineers in technical matters.
• ensure that materials, equipment and plant detailed in specifications and drawings for construction or improvement work are ordered in accordance with approved tendering procedures.
• assist in the development of appropriate clerical and IT systems necessary for the control of resources.
• liaise with specialists and consultants where appropriate to obtain assistance and advice.
• prepare method statements related for all electrical works requirements.
• monitor closely the levels of expenditure on design projects and to review cost effectiveness of new technologies.
• attend regular meetings with staff for reviewing the operation of the design office.
• prepare and present reports as requested by the higher Management.
• Analyze and respond to issues as it arrives.
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing & applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
Industry Type :
Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area :